Our Corporate Values
Quality in everything we do
Jewel Energy Service is focused on helping our customers solve their well problems using coiled tubing deployment technologies.
Whether working on new wells or producing wells, our team has the experience, equipment and support infrastructure required to get the job done safely and efficiently.
Our preferred approach to projects is to work with our customers from the planning phase through execution to ensure operational success for you.
Our Vision, Mission and Values.
We have the downhole applications, experience and industry connections to source the best solutions to our customer’s unique well challenges.
To become a trusted leader in coil tubing and pressure pumping services.
To demonstrate value to our customers by improving the performance of their oil and gas wells.
- Safety and environment performance will always be our first priority We will consistently operate with honesty, respect, integrity and trustworthiness
- We will ensure that we serve the best interests of our customers at all times and work to exceed their expectations
- We will instill a commitment to being accountable for our actions at every level in our organization
- We will foster the belief that teamwork is critical to our success
Our Top Priority
The Management team at Jewel is committed to providing a safe, healthy and respectful work environment for all employees, colleagues and stakeholders and to protect the environment at all times. We will accomplish these goals by conducting all of our business activities in a manner that maintains safe conditions for people and the environment and that meet or exceed all health and safety legislative requirements.
Our Safety Management system provides a framework within which we conduct our business and set targets for continuous improvement. This system regularly provides a set of metrics that we use to measure our performance and recognise opportunities to meet our goal of ZERO incidents
Through regular external audit compliance, Jewel maintains a Certificate of Recognition (COR) from the Alberta Partnerships in Injury Reduction program and participates in the following:
- PST / IRP 16 Compliance
- Safety Fitness Cetificate
- NSC Standards